Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Drawing

Posted in


My hobby is drawing also.I start to draw since I am 12 or 13 years old until now.I like to draw just a small or simple things only like cartoons, environment, birds , animal and a flower.I am not good in drawing,it was just my hobby and my interest,may be if I attend to the drawing classes I can be a very good in drawing as well.We can see that some of the people show the world around them and what happening around it through the art of drawing and some of the people also what they thinking and what was in their mind will come out through it as well.Some of them will be good in drawing and as well in painting also,but I am not good in painting.Hobby in drawing also have a good future because the person can be an artist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment